Friday, June 4, 2010

First post

Hello everyone, my name's Max Gutman. I'm 29 years old from Quebec City, Canada. I've been playing EvE since January 2010 on an industrial character until i just fell the need for some kills, since in most games i've played before, PvP was the thing that kept me hooked into the game. So let's say that I'm fairly new into EvE-Online PvP :).

I'm currently in a NPC corp until the corporation i want to join re-opens recruitment. I'm mostly a solo player since i still don't know much of people in-game, I've been trying to bring my 23 years-old brother into the game so he could PvP on my side, but he's still undecided to join up.

So i created this blog in hope to share the excitement of my adventures with everyone, and also to help other players that goes through the same path as i did.

Max Gutman
See you somewhere in Low-sec Metropolis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags: