Friday, June 4, 2010

My Ships


Here is my ships and fittings that i use on pvp patrols / misc. uses.

Rifter:
  • Flying Wreck: My first PvP fitting that i got from the Rifter Drifter blog, its fine, but i prefer the Type II because of the AB/NoS and more speed.
          >[Rifter, Flying Wreck Type I]
          >
          >3x 125mm Gatling AutoCannon II (Republic Fleet Fusion S)
          >'Malkuth' Rocket Launcher I (Caldari Navy Phalanx Rocket)
          >
          >J5b Phased Prototype Warp Scrambler I
          >1MN MicroWarpdrive I 
          >X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator
          >
          >400mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
          >Micro Auxiliary Power Core I 
          >Damage Control II
          >
          >Small Projectile Collision Accelerator I
          >Small Projectile Burst Aerator I
  • Flying Wreck Type II: My current favorite solo PvP ship, i've took out a cruiser with it very easily. More speed and agility than the Flying Wreck Type I.
          >[Rifter, Flying Wreck Type II]
          >
          >3x 150mm Light AutoCannon II (Republic Fleet Fusion S)
          >Small 'Knave' I Energy Drain
          >
          >J5b Phased Prototype Warp Scrambler I
          >Cold-Gas I Arcjet Thrusters
          >X5 Prototype I Engine Enervator
          >
          >200mm Reinforced Rolled Tungsten Plates I
          >Damage Control II
          >Small Armor Repairer II
          >
          >Small Projectile Collision Accelerator I
          >Small Projectile Burst Aerator I
 

 Dramiel:
  •  Dramiel GT-R: The ship i use to scan for DED sites when i'm bored. It's an amazing ship to fly, worth every buck i've put in (even tho i didn't pay for half the stuff that is equipped). I'm looking for a Faction Shield Boost Amplifier if someone happens to have one for sale!
          >[Dramiel, Exploration]
          >
          >2x 200mm AutoCannon II (Fusion S)
          >Sisters Core Probe Launcher (Sisters Core Scanner Probe) 
          >
          >Gistii B-Type 1MN Afterburner
          >Gistii B-Type Small Shield Booster
          >Shield Boost Amplifier I
          >Codebreaker I 
          >
          >2x Nanofiber Internal Structure II
          >Domination Tracking Enhancer
          >
          >Small Projectile Metastasis Adjuster I
          >Small Projectile Ambit Extension I
          >Small Auxiliary Thrusters I

Since i'm still new, i don't have much ships in my inventory yet, but trust me, i'm gonna have more soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags: